Optimize Your CRM Platform
CRM isn’t a “deploy and forget” proposition: have a strong roadmap for optimization.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
Implementation isn’t the final milestone for a CRM platform: if a CRM platform is left on its own, problems around data quality, business process support, and lack of end-user adoption will proliferate, undermining the business case for CRM.
- Optimizing an existing CRM platform is often more cost effective than a platform transition. Leaders in IT and the business are quick to point fingers at the tool when a CRM initiative is off the rails. However, many issues are addressable without an expensive vendor switch.
- CRM optimization requires a strong approach to managing customer data. A CRM platform is only as useful as the data it contains: garbage in is garbage out. Use a mix of preventative and corrective measures to manage data hygiene.
- Successful deployment of a CRM platform won’t matter if it fails to attract end-user adoption. Organizations often fail to articulate the value of a CRM platform to individual employees. Don’t focus your training on features; focus it on employee-centric use cases.
- Our program will assist organizations of all sizes with their CRM solution and give them a unified view of their customers across the three major interaction domains: marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Our approach to optimizing CRM ensures the organization is making full use of the capabilities within the solution for everything from sales pipeline management to customer intelligence.
- Our program gives you a systematic approach to developing your CRM framework that addresses data quality, integration, and user adoption.
- Our approach will provide the insight needed to maximize adoption rates, as well as lower maintenance costs by eliminating unnecessary solution add-ons.
- Our program helps you prioritize your CRM initiatives and develop a clear, concise roadmap.
Drive Customer Convenience by Enabling Text-Based Customer Support
Develop a Web Experience Management Strategy
Select and Implement a Web Experience Management Solution
Support Enterprise Marketing with World-Class IT
Develop an IT Strategy to Support Sales
Develop an IT Strategy to Support Customer Service
Build a Strong Technology Foundation for Customer Experience Management
Select and Implement a Customer Service Management Solution
Select and Implement a Customer Relationship Management Platform
Select and Implement a Marketing Management Suite
Vendor Landscape: Social Media Management Platforms
Build a Customer Relationship Management Strategy
Design a Service Strategy that Keeps Pace with Customers
Design a Field Service Automation Strategy
Design a Customer Service Knowledge Management Strategy
Implement a Social Media Program
Optimize Social Media Strategy by Service
Leverage Social Media for Enhanced Customer Interaction
Gain Real Insights with a Social Analytics Program
Vendor Landscape: Lead Management Automation
Vendor Landscape: Email Marketing Solutions
Vendor Landscape: Retail Point of Sale (POS) Solutions
Vendor Landscape: Field Service Automation
Vendor Landscape: Customer Service Knowledge Management Suites
Make Smart Decisions Using an Accessible Customer Intelligence Strategy
Select and Implement a Social Media Management Platform
Optimize Your CRM Platform