Optimize Your CRM Platform
CRM isn’t a “deploy and forget” proposition: have a strong roadmap for optimization.
Implementation isn’t the final milestone for a CRM platform: if a CRM platform is left on its own, problems around data quality, business process support, and lack of end-user adoption will proliferate, undermining the business case for CRM.
- Optimizing an existing CRM platform is often more cost effective than a platform transition. Leaders in IT and the business are quick to point fingers at the tool when a CRM initiative is off the rails. However, many issues are addressable without an expensive vendor switch.
- CRM optimization requires a strong approach to managing customer data. A CRM platform is only as useful as the data it contains: garbage in is garbage out. Use a mix of preventative and corrective measures to manage data hygiene.
- Successful deployment of a CRM platform won’t matter if it fails to attract end-user adoption. Organizations often fail to articulate the value of a CRM platform to individual employees. Don’t focus your training on features; focus it on employee-centric use cases.
- Our program will assist organizations of all sizes with their CRM solution and give them a unified view of their customers across the three major interaction domains: marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Our approach to optimizing CRM ensures the organization is making full use of the capabilities within the solution for everything from sales pipeline management to customer intelligence.
- Our program gives you a systematic approach to developing your CRM framework that addresses data quality, integration, and user adoption.
- Our approach will provide the insight needed to maximize adoption rates, as well as lower maintenance costs by eliminating unnecessary solution add-ons.
- Our program helps you prioritize your CRM initiatives and develop a clear, concise roadmap.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.