Use Info-Tech’s Social Styles Analysis Tool to determine the social styles of your stakeholders and plan to engage them.
- Determine stakeholder’s social style: analytical, driver, amiable, or expressive.
- Using Info-Tech’s advice, adapt your style to effectively engage the stakeholder given their social style, for example:
- When working with analytical, list pros and cons.
- When working with driver, talk results.
- When working with amiable, avoid deciding everything for them.
- When working with expressive, talk about the big picture.