The purpose of the Performance Measurement and Professional Development section is to gather performance feedback, at regular intervals, and to apply that feedback as a component in the professional development program.
To keep the feedback well rounded, a 360-degree approach is used: managers review employees, employees review peers, and employees review managers.
In addition to performance measurement, a professional development plan also consists of organizational and personal goals.
Performance Measurement and Professional Development involves four steps:
Conduct performance reviews.
Establish a professional development program.
Tools included in this bundle:
- Annual Performance Review - Management
- Annual Performance Review - Staff
- Annual Performance Review - Alternative
- Annual Self-Evaluation - Management
- Annual Self-Evaluation - Staff
- Annual Professional Development Plan
- Coaching Tracking Sheet
- Course/Conference Request and Approval Form
- IT Skills Inventory
- IT Staffing Worksheet
- Peer Feedback - Management
- Peer Feedback - Staff
- Professional Development Program Guide
- Project Contribution Feedback
- Quarterly Performance Evaluation - Management
- Quarterly Performance Evaluation - Staff
- Quarterly Self-Evaluation - Management
- Quarterly Self-Evaluation - Staff
- Quarterly Professional Development Progress Report
- ROI Calculator for Corporate Training
- Staff Level Allocation Tool
- Training Effectiveness Survey
- Upward Feedback