RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The purpose of the Performance Measurement and Professional Development section is to gather performance feedback, at regular intervals, and to apply that feedback as a component in the professional development program.
To keep the feedback well rounded, a 360-degree approach is used: managers review employees, employees review peers, and employees review managers.
In addition to performance measurement, a professional development plan also consists of organizational and personal goals.
Performance Measurement and Professional Development involves four steps:
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Establish a professional development program.
- Evaluate training.
Tools included in this bundle:
- Annual Performance Review - Management
- Annual Performance Review - Staff
- Annual Performance Review - Alternative
- Annual Self-Evaluation - Management
- Annual Self-Evaluation - Staff
- Annual Professional Development Plan
- Coaching Tracking Sheet
- Course/Conference Request and Approval Form
- IT Skills Inventory
- IT Staffing Worksheet
- Peer Feedback - Management
- Peer Feedback - Staff
- Professional Development Program Guide
- Project Contribution Feedback
- Quarterly Performance Evaluation - Management
- Quarterly Performance Evaluation - Staff
- Quarterly Self-Evaluation - Management
- Quarterly Self-Evaluation - Staff
- Quarterly Professional Development Progress Report
- ROI Calculator for Corporate Training
- Staff Level Allocation Tool
- Training Effectiveness Survey
- Upward Feedback