RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Due to an unprecedented amount of inquiries and interest from clients, Info-Tech chose to conduct an in-depth research study on SharePoint's place in the enterprise. SharePoint users report that the software delivers significant business value at a surprisingly low cost.
Enterprises cite the following key benefits:
- Ease of information access
- Streamlined internal communication
- Increased end-user productivity
- Optimized document management practices
- IT time savings
Complete with a decision-making tool and detailed case studies, this report will help you plan and execute your SharePoint deployment. This report will:
- Explain each of the six SharePoint functions and how they are used.
- Describe the critical differences between versions of SharePoint.
- Provide adoption data as reported by peers.
- Help you identify realizable benefits.
- Warn of challenges that you might face and how to mitigate them.
- Present a comprehensive guide for completing a successful implementation.
- Provide satisfaction statistics as reported by your peers.
- Supply case studies on real world implementations of SharePoint.
SharePoint Fit Decision Tool (included)
This downloadable Excel tool helps you determine which version of SharePoint is most appropriate for your organization, what to expect in terms of costs and resources, as well as major benefits and challenges specific to your situation.