RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Small enterprises that invest in user experience engineering (UXE) for a customer-facing Web site can expect to see a return in several of the following ways:
- Making money by increasing conversions and cross-channel sales.
- Making money by increasing upsell.
- Making money by improving customer retention.
- Saving money by reducing contact center transactions.
- Saving money by reducing development costs.
- Saving money by reducing maintenance costs.
This research note provides examples and calculations that make the business case for UXE.