Small enterprises that invest in user experience engineering (UXE) for a customer-facing Web site can expect to see a return in several of the following ways:
- Making money by increasing conversions and cross-channel sales.
- Making money by increasing upsell.
- Making money by improving customer retention.
- Saving money by reducing contact center transactions.
- Saving money by reducing development costs.
- Saving money by reducing maintenance costs.
This research note provides examples and calculations that make the business case for UXE.