By the time you finish assessing and revising all domains’ roadmaps using application rationalization, it will be time to circle back to revisit the progress made with the first roadmap. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Determine the priority of your disposition implementations.
- Review the lifecycle stage of relevant applications based on your impact and disposition analysis.
- Calculate the expected net benefits of your revised application roadmap.
- Create your executive communication document.
- Review and optimize your application roadmap approach for your next business domain.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Build a Business-Driven Application Roadmap Using an Agile Approach.