Already a member? Sign In.
Need help? Our Trial Membership program will get you help on any IT project you're working on. You'll get access to our research, tools, advice and project help.
Talk to an Analyst
When you're making critical decisions, expert guidance can mean the difference between success and failure.
Info-Tech memberships provide on-demand access to the expertise of our entire team of analysts via phone discussions and email interactions.
Rely on our experienced analysts for answers when you:
- Need to validate your decisions or discuss the best direction for an IT project
- Want assistance getting the buy-in from other members of your organization
- Require an objective third-party to answer your IT/management questions
Your membership gives you the opportunity to have the research and tools customized for your organization by one of our analysts. Members can take advantage of the combined experience of our entire team of research analysts for one-on-one insight and guidance that’s specific to your unique situation.
Enterprise Advisory Services
Members seeking help to build documentation or discover custom answers beyond a call or e-mail can purchase Enterprise Advisory Services. Our research team will apply the methodologies we use in producing our research to create custom deliverables based on your specific needs.
Deliverables we've created recently for Enterprise Advisory clients include:
- Vendor shortlists, including vendor briefings, market awareness, and secondary research.
- Practices discovery. We can work with a client and its peers (as defined by criteria the client supplies) to discover staffing, salary, organizational, and budget benchmarks as well as common and best practices.
- RFP/RFI/RFQ creation. We modify (or create) standardized templates by customizing them with our guidance as to specifics of a desired technology strategy (e.g. Virtualization).
- Document review and commentary, including strategies, policies, RFPs, vendor responses to RFPs. We produce a written response highlighting changes needed and offering guidance and insight.
- Benchmarking (MeasureIT) customization. While MeasureIT provides clients with some tools to narrow their peer group, we can customize the reports to align with additional variables that the client specifies.
Here are some excerpts from the EAS documents we've prepared for clients (specifics removed for confidentiality):
Help Desk Software Vendor Shortlist
Six evaluations and our recommendation
Custom data on budget and staffing in the health care industry
A written critique of a client's RFP
Enterprise Advisory Services are sold in the form of Research Credits which clients redeem for custom services. To learn more, or to get a quote on a specific engagement, please contact your account manager .