Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
High-end forms automation systems can be large investments for companies. Small enterprises usually do not consider high-end forms automation systems as strategic. However, small enterprises have an opportunity to improve execution of many internal processes through the use of electronic forms. This research note provides an overview of the small enterprise electronic forms vendor landscape, and addresses the following key areas:
- Vendor and product strengths and scalability.
- Core product functionality.
- Entry-level product affordability and value.
Learn which small enterprise electronic forms solutions to choose when Microsoft Excel and Word forms are not sufficient.