Access this Tool FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
IT departments need a framework for managing IT costs at strategic and daily operational levels. IT decision makers can use this Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator to determine if the enterprise can reap TCO benefits from an IT project. This Excel-based tool includes:
- A list of potential TCO cost categories for consideration.
- A fully-functional calculator that allows TCO analysis for IT initiatives, up to three years into the future.
- A dynamic graphical output, so the TCO figures can be readily visualized.
To determine if an IT initiative makes the most fiscal sense for the enterprise, perform a three-year TCO calculation.
Already a member?