RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Navigate the IT Stakeholder Landscape Storyboard Sample
Actively engage business stakeholders to secure the funding, resources, and project sponsorship that IT needs to provide quality service. This storyboard will help you master techniques for establishing effective and productive two-way relationships with stakeholders.
This storyboard illustrates:
- What you need from your stakeholders, and what they need from you.
- When to engage your stakeholders.
- Who to engage for what purposes.
- How to treat stakeholders according to their attitudes towards IT, personality types, and communication styles.
- How to overcome relationship obstacles.
Leverage effective stakeholder relationships to meet business expectations and fulfill IT's needs in return.