Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Content Management for Process Workers
Bring the processes to workers - wherever they are.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
Last Revised: November 2, 2012
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- Increase the efficiency of workers that engage in repetitive tasks.
- Improve key transactional processes, such as accounts payable or onboarding.
- Integrate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy with other key line-of-business applications, such as ERP or CRM systems.
- The options for creating documents from your processes have matured. Most vendors offer robust solutions for build-on-the-fly outputs.
- Process generated content and knowledge derived content management systems are re-converging. Pay special attention to the workflow controls to stay ahead of this trend.
- Mobile workflow and case management has matured quickly compared to mobile content controls.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the Process Generated Content Management (PGCM) market.
- Evaluate PGCM vendors and products for your enterprise needs using Info-Tech’s PGCM Vendor Landscape.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Get to Action
Evaluate the leading solutions for PGCM
Understand the market and available options.
Identify the PGCM solution that best meets enterprise needs
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.