Vendor Landscape: Casino Management Systems
Don’t take a gamble on the most important system in the casino.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
Last Revised: October 31, 2013
- Casino Management Systems (CMS) have become more than just slot management, but the market remains dominated by a handful of vendors.
- While many smaller, independent vendors have developed scaled-down CMS products, established vendors have maintained a stranglehold in North American casinos with full-function solutions.
- The CMS should be your single version of the truth for all customer data, whether customers are playing in your brick-and-mortar, booking a room in the hotel from a mobile app, or playing online from their home. Integrate these systems now so you don’t have to reconcile data later.
- Online gaming regulations are fast approaching (or have already arrived in some states).Now is the time to decide if your existing CMS partner can accommodate this new wave – if it cannot, find someone who can and start building the necessary integrations before it’s too late.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top CMS vendors and their products based on requirements for trends such as mobile, bonusing, and server-based gaming.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CMS vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Get to Action
Evaluate enterprise CMS vendors and available solutions
Understand the CMS market, the players, and their products.
Identify the solutions that best fit the organization's needs
Develop a customized shortlist to speed solution selection.