Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model can bring a much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than its on-premises equivalent. But short-term gains can mean longer-term bottom-line pains – so do the math.
IT decision makers can use this calculator to determine if the enterprise can reap TCO benefits from the on-demand SaaS model. This Excel-based tool includes:
- A list of potential TCO cost categories for consideration.
- A fully-functional comparative calculator that allows TCO calculations for both on-demand and on-premises solutions, up to five years in the future.
- A dynamic graphical output so that the TCO for both solutions over time can be readily visualized.
The proof is in the numbers. Limit solution procurement risk and perform a five-year TCO calculation to determine if on-demand or on-premises solutions make the most fiscal sense for the enterprise.
This downloadable tool is associated with the research note, "Saas: What It Is and Why You Should Care."