Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Native mobile applications are a hot commodity. While web apps have some deployment advantages, native applications can take advantage of device-dependent features in ways that web apps can’t. However, an explosion of mobile operating systems has made parallel mobile app development a cost-prohibitive venture. Select the right Mobile Development Platform (MDP) to mitigate the risks of fragmentation and deploy your mobile app to multiple devices quickly and cost-effectively.
This research will help you:
- Gain an overview of the MDP value proposition.
- Understand what’s new in the MDP market.
- Evaluate MDP vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for particular use cases and scenarios.
Info-Tech’s market evaluation has found that feature sets for MDP are near-commodity, but that pricing and vendor attributes still make for salient selection criteria. This report will give you an overview of the top vendors in the MDP market space.