Access this Tool FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The Data Integration Build vs. Buy TCO calculator provides enterprises with a framework for comparing the cost of hand-coding to the cost of buying a new software package. The tool includes the following components:
- Explanation of the major cost categories that should be included in the TCO analysis.
- Spreadsheet that dynamically calculates total cost per category, total cost per year, and overall TCO for building and buying.
- Results chart comparing the TCO of build and buy over a five-year period.
The TCO calculator facilitates the decision-making process by automating the calculations and providing a visual representation for rapid analysis.
Already a member?