Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
This strategy position template will outline where current capabilities exist to support a bring your own computer (BYOC) program and where improvements are needed to efficiently and securely offer the program. The goal is to ensure that a comprehensive business BYOC strategy either begins to be defined or is put on hold until capabilities are improved. Communicate to the business whether or not the organization is prepared for BYOC by:
- Identifying benefits to the organization.
- Providing a strategic assessment of the market and the organization’s place within it.
- Determining the current status of the organization, and recommending where investments must be made.
Use this tool in tandem with Info-Tech’s BYOC Readiness Assessment Tool to back up your stand on BYOC and indicate where investments must be made and capabilities developed.