Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
An enterprise intranet can streamline communications and promote knowledge-sharing within the organization. When choosing a portal solution, a comprehensive RFP can be extremely helpful. Even if a formal RFP process is not necessary, it is important to identify all critical decision-making criteria. This time-saving editable template covers the following key areas:
- The statement of work that provides the purpose for the RFP.
- General information to describe the enterprise, the existing technology environment, and the schedule of events required.
- Proposal preparation guidelines to lay out the expectations for the selection process.
- The scope of work, specifications, and requirements.
- Vendor qualifications and references.
- Budget and pricing information, including a five-year total cost summary.