RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
An enterprise intranet can streamline communications and promote knowledge-sharing within the organization. When choosing a portal solution, a comprehensive RFP can be extremely helpful. Even if a formal RFP process is not necessary, it is important to identify all critical decision-making criteria. This time-saving editable template covers the following key areas:
- The statement of work that provides the purpose for the RFP.
- General information to describe the enterprise, the existing technology environment, and the schedule of events required.
- Proposal preparation guidelines to lay out the expectations for the selection process.
- The scope of work, specifications, and requirements.
- Vendor qualifications and references.
- Budget and pricing information, including a five-year total cost summary.