Vendor Landscape Plus: CRM Software
Complex CRM suites can leave a sour taste.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Leading CRM suites are too expensive and overly complex for most SMBs.
- CRM leads the SaaS movement, making delivery method a key consideration for CRM product selection.
- CRM product selection is almost as cumbersome as CRM implementation; too long and costly. Use Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ to shorten the process.
- Organizations are pushing back on traditional and complex CRM suites in favor of platform-like solutions, allowing integrators to build specific solutions.
- CRM software delivered as a service, led by Salesforce.com, is a mature, viable technology option for most SMBs.
- Microsoft has evolved into a leading CRM vendor with Dynamics CRM v4, boosted by the natural and extreme Outlook integration.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ will help you select the right CRM feature set and app delivery method to achieve immediate value and long-term flexibility.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ shortens selection time by examining pre-screened vendors specifically recommended for SMBs.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ allows you to spend your consultancy budget on CRM implementation, instead of selection.
- Auckland District Health
- Care To Care, LLC
- Champion Enterprises Inc
- Connect Consulting Ltd
- DHS Technologies
- Dundee Securities
- Konecranes Service Limited
- Missouri Employers Mutual
- Pratt Corporation
- Stride And Associates
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Analyze market trends for on-demand CRM vs. on-premise CRM.
Select an appropriate delivery model for our organization.
Compare major CRM vendors and products against each other.
Create a shortlist of appropriate vendors and technologies.
Evaluate specific CRM products and vendors in more depth.
Select the right vendor for our organization.
- Customer Relationship Management: Microsoft Dynamics CRM v4
- Customer Relationship Management: Oracle Siebel 8.1.1
- Customer Relationship Management: RightNow CX August 09
- Customer Relationship Management: Salesforce.com Summer 09
- Customer Relationship Management: Sage SalesLogix v7.5.1
- Customer Relationship Management: SAP CRM Version 7.0
- CRM Vendor Shortlist Preparation Tool
Support Enterprise Marketing with World-Class IT
Develop an IT Strategy to Support Customer Service
Select and Implement a CRM Platform
Develop an IT Strategy to Support Sales
Vendor Landscape: Social Media Management Platforms
Build a Customer Relationship Management Strategy
Design a Service Strategy that Keeps Pace with Customers
Design a Field Service Automation Strategy
Design a Customer Service Knowledge Management Strategy
Implement a Social Media Program
Optimize Social Media Strategy by Service
Leverage Social Media for Enhanced Customer Interaction
Gain Real Insights with a Social Analytics Program
Vendor Landscape: CRM Suites for Small Enterprises
Vendor Landscape: CRM Suites for Large Enterprises
Vendor Landscape: Customer Service Management Suites
Vendor Landscape: Lead Management Automation
Vendor Landscape: Email Marketing Solutions
Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Marketing Management Suites
Vendor Landscape: Retail Point of Sale (POS) Solutions
Vendor Landscape: Field Service Automation
Vendor Landscape: Customer Service Knowledge Management Suites
Select and Implement a Marketing Management Suite