THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Auckland District Health
- Care To Care, LLC
- Champion Enterprises Inc
- Connect Consulting Ltd
- DHS Technologies
- Dundee Securities
- Konecranes Service Limited
- Missouri Employers Mutual
- Pratt Corporation
- Stride And Associates
- Leading CRM suites are too expensive and overly complex for most SMBs.
- CRM leads the SaaS movement, making delivery method a key consideration for CRM product selection.
- CRM product selection is almost as cumbersome as CRM implementation; too long and costly. Use Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ to shorten the process.
- Organizations are pushing back on traditional and complex CRM suites in favor of platform-like solutions, allowing integrators to build specific solutions.
- CRM software delivered as a service, led by Salesforce.com, is a mature, viable technology option for most SMBs.
- Microsoft has evolved into a leading CRM vendor with Dynamics CRM v4, boosted by the natural and extreme Outlook integration.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ will help you select the right CRM feature set and app delivery method to achieve immediate value and long-term flexibility.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ shortens selection time by examining pre-screened vendors specifically recommended for SMBs.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ allows you to spend your consultancy budget on CRM implementation, instead of selection.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.