Vendor Landscape Plus: CRM Software
Complex CRM suites can leave a sour taste.
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Leading CRM suites are too expensive and overly complex for most SMBs.
- CRM leads the SaaS movement, making delivery method a key consideration for CRM product selection.
- CRM product selection is almost as cumbersome as CRM implementation; too long and costly. Use Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ to shorten the process.
- Organizations are pushing back on traditional and complex CRM suites in favor of platform-like solutions, allowing integrators to build specific solutions.
- CRM software delivered as a service, led by Salesforce.com, is a mature, viable technology option for most SMBs.
- Microsoft has evolved into a leading CRM vendor with Dynamics CRM v4, boosted by the natural and extreme Outlook integration.
Impact and Result
- Info-Tech's CRM Decision Diamond™ will help you select the right CRM feature set and app delivery method to achieve immediate value and long-term flexibility.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ shortens selection time by examining pre-screened vendors specifically recommended for SMBs.
- The CRM Decision Diamond™ allows you to spend your consultancy budget on CRM implementation, instead of selection.
Analyze market trends for on-demand CRM vs. on-premise CRM.
Select an appropriate delivery model for our organization.
Compare major CRM vendors and products against each other.
Create a shortlist of appropriate vendors and technologies.
Evaluate specific CRM products and vendors in more depth.
Select the right vendor for our organization.