Vendor Landscape: Mobile Gaming Platforms
Put your casino in your patron's pocket.
- Mobile gaming is being forecasted as one of the strongest growing sources of revenue in the casino industry.
- As such, it’s no surprise that all kinds of mobile offerings have begun to hit the market.
- The US may still need to wait for some regulations to change, but there are still a lot of solutions out there to help operators prepare as they wait. However, figuring out which solution is right for you can be difficult as this represents such a new area to many operators.
- Info-Tech evaluated six products in the mobile gaming space, focusing on vendors who offered multiple gaming platforms and integration between them all.
- As most operators approaching this space are seeking to tie it back to their brick and mortars, the integration capabilities offered by these vendors need to be prioritized when choosing where to invest.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist the solutions based on your budget and feature requirements, paying close attention to integration and marketing capabilities.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major mobile gaming platform vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Understand the mobile gaming market space
Understand mobile gaming platforms, their capabilities, and their limitations.
Review mobile gaming platform providers
Build a shortlist of mobile gaming platform vendors for your casino.