- Most organizations understand the need for closed-loop sales and marketing, but fulfilling this can be IT resource intensive.
- Customers need to implement lead management automation (LMA) solutions to successfully nurture promising leads and convert to sales with minimal ongoing IT involvement.
- The LMA market is very mature. Vendors are playing catch-up with HTML5 mobile technologies, social integration, and event management features. Many other LMA features are rapidly becoming commodity.
- Ensure LMA success by integrating the solution with the organization’s customer relationship management suite. Take time prior to implementation to de-duplicate data and ensure data quality for the best results.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top LMA vendors and their products based on requirements for newer trends such as social, mobile, and location-based marketing.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major LMA vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the LMA market space
Evaluate LMA solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
2. Review LMA solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit LMA tools.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.