Vendor Landscape: Field Service Automation
Ensure proactive field service and collaboration in the age of extreme mobility.
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- The Field Service Automation (FSA) market underwent changes as mobile technologies altered core capabilities of field service workers.
- Collaboration, dynamic scheduling, and service forecasting are at the forefront of these changes.
- Organizations need to select a vendor that is on top of these trends or they are risking failure.
- Info-Tech evaluated 10 competitors in the Field Service Automation market.
- As vendors are leveraging native features of touch and camera-enabled mobile devices, native mobile capabilities are becoming market table stakes, including features such as signature capture, barcode scanning, and photo capture.
- Rather than focusing on those features that are becoming commodity, organizations need to pay attention to the rising trends in FSA, such as sophisticated forecasting and collaboration in the field.
Impact and Result
- Shortlisting top FSA vendors and their products should be based on your requirements for newer trends such as predictive capabilities and collaboration.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CSKM vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Understand the Field Service Automation market space
Compare FSA solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
Review Field Service Automation solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit FSA tools for your enterprise.