RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- The Field Service Automation (FSA) market underwent changes as mobile technologies altered core capabilities of field service workers.
- Collaboration, dynamic scheduling, and service forecasting are at the forefront of these changes.
- Organizations need to select a vendor that is on top of these trends or they are risking failure.
- Info-Tech evaluated 10 competitors in the Field Service Automation market.
- As vendors are leveraging native features of touch and camera-enabled mobile devices, native mobile capabilities are becoming market table stakes, including features such as signature capture, barcode scanning, and photo capture.
- Rather than focusing on those features that are becoming commodity, organizations need to pay attention to the rising trends in FSA, such as sophisticated forecasting and collaboration in the field.
Impact and Result
- Shortlisting top FSA vendors and their products should be based on your requirements for newer trends such as predictive capabilities and collaboration.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CSKM vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the Field Service Automation market space
Compare FSA solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
2. Review Field Service Automation solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit FSA tools for your enterprise.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.