- Every tribe must maintain an accurate snapshot of their member base as an integral part of managing their government affairs. Everything including marriages, children, and address changes to name a few, must be tracked and logged.
- Tribal Enrollment and Membership Management (EMM) solutions offer tribal governments an effective tool to assist in this process, as well as providing new opportunities to understand the dynamics of member bases with advanced reporting and analytics.
- However, due to the sensitivity, importance, and format of the tribal member data, the procurement process for a new EMM solution involves many moving parts and clients must select the vendor that meets both present and future needs.
- Info-Tech evaluated six products in the EMM space, choosing vendors with strong resources and experience ensuring that all companies considered would make reliable partners.
- Some solutions have a storied history of dealing with tribes and therefore bring tailored experience, whereas others represent a potential new wave of EMM solutions with ground-breaking functionality.
- Tribal governments have been traditionally wary of some of this functionality, cloud-based delivery for example, but as technology continues to offer new opportunities, users will have to decide whether to stick with the tried and true, or take a chance on the cutting edge.
- As more restrictions are being imposed on tribal governments from the BIA, it will be important to have integration capabilities to facilitate timely and efficient exchange of data.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist the solutions based on your budget and feature requirements, paying close attention to integration and implementation.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major Enrollment and Membership Management solutions, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the EMM market
Understand EMM solutions, their capabilities, and their limitations.
2. Review EMM solution providers
Build a shortlist of EMM vendors for your tribal government.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.