Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
With increasingly complex business models, more sophisticated solutions and escalating IT costs, IT leaders are finding it harder than ever to manage both cost and complexity within their organizations. Enterprise architecture is an engine for growth and competitive advantage. This solution set helps IT leaders develop an enterprise architecture strategy to:
- Reduce solution delivery and maintenance costs
- Reduce product time to market (internally and externally)
- Reduced project lead times
- Improve due date performance
- Provide traceability between strategic goals, portfolio initiatives and delivered functionality
Learn how to increase the value IT provides to the organization through successive levels of enterprise architecture maturity and develop a roadmap for getting there.