Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is playing a growing role in enterprise IT operations and represents new opportunities for many organizations. However, the SaaS application delivery model is most beneficial when enterprises can access and manipulate the data stored by SaaS providers alongside that which already resides within on-premise infrastructure. This research note explores:
- The growing role of SaaS in enterprise IT.
- Enterprise demands for data integration.
- Important SaaS integration considerations.
To ensure that their organizations are able to draw the greatest benefit from the delivery model, IT leaders evaluating SaaS vendors should ensure that shortlisted providers offer or support broad integration capabilities.