Once an employee engagement survey is conducted, use a post-survey plan to manage the change in an organized and effective manner. Use this template to outline each activity in your organization’s post-survey process and prepare the relevant pieces of communication in tandem.
- Establish roles, goals, and anticipated obstacles.
- List and prioritize employee-generated initiatives for implementation.
- Develop detailed action plans for selected initiative implementation.
- Document budgets, time frames, and accountabilities for each initiative.
- Track progress during initiative implementation.
- Write key messages according to audience/stakeholder group for communication touch points.
- Formalize your post-survey engagement program communication plan.