RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Once an employee engagement survey is conducted, use a post-survey plan to manage the change in an organized and effective manner. Use this template to outline each activity in your organization’s post-survey process and prepare the relevant pieces of communication in tandem.
This tool will help you:
- Establish roles, goals, and anticipated obstacles.
- List and prioritize employee-generated initiatives for implementation.
- Develop detailed action plans for selected initiative implementation.
- Document budgets, time frames, and accountabilities for each initiative.
- Track progress during initiative implementation.
- Write key messages according to audience/stakeholder group for communication touch points.
- Formalize your post-survey engagement program communication plan.
The guide should be owned and maintained by the internal communications officer, a Human Resources representative, or the department manager depending on the specific business environment.