A crucial step in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) selection process is the Request for Proposal (RFP). ERP continues to be a popular technology, and the RFP is crucial for establishing a short list of vendors. This time-saving, editable template includes:
- Standard boiler-plate copy related to the selection process.
- A section for collecting vendor details.
- Common functionality, such as financial management and human resources management.
- Functionality specific to industries, such as discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, health care, and education.
- A section dedicated to the cost and support for the solution.
Large enterprises are navigating major system upgrades while smaller enterprises are exploring ERP for the first time. Regardless of enterprise size, ERP projects are big. Employ this editable template to craft an RFP that matches the needs of the enterprise.