Access this JobDescription FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The role of a Data Steward is wide reaching, and highly involved. Some responsibilities include:
- Solid understanding of the data needs of the business.
- Data subject matter experts, power users, and key data stakeholders.
- Responsibility for creating, implementing and enforcing any data policies and processes, and ensuring high levels of data quality.
- Data governance responsibilities.
The Data Steward is also expected to take a lead in preventing data quality issues by identifying frequent user errors, and working with business units to strengthen user competence.
Already a member?