Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
IT managers need a strategy for managing the Business Intelligence (BI) solution selection process. Info-Tech has identified five core factors that should be part of any BI selection process. The ability of a solution to meet technological requirements is one of these factors. This note provides a high-level introduction to this topic. In this note, IT managers will learn about:
- The importance of current IT environment technological constraints.
- Critical questions regarding the enterprise’s current IT environment.
- Recommendations for managing the procurement process to find a BI tool that fits with the current IT infrastructure.
Improve the BI selection process by doing the necessary planning and requirements work to ensure that candidate solutions will integrate with the enterprise’s current technology.
Already a member?