RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
IT is constantly under pressure to continually improve their project performance and meet increasing business demands. Although 97% of organizations recognize Project Management as an important discipline, less than 50% of organizations are successful in the following project performance areas:
- Management satisfaction
- Stakeholder satisfaction
- Scope adherence
- Budget adherence
- Time adherence
- Deliverable quality
Less than a quarter of organizations are mature in their Project Management people, process, and technology. However, a mature Project Management discipline is proven to deliver:
- Improved overall project performance
- Increased overall realization of benefits
- Improved project manager performance
Complete with a decision-making tool and detailed case studies, this report will:
- Describe adoption drivers of Project Management.
- Identify realizable project management benefits.
- Explain how a more formal approach to Project Management impacts overall performance.
- Isolate People, Process, and Technology contributors of improved performance.
- Provide guidance in how to progress maturity in People, Process and Technology.
- Warn of common project management challenges and how to mitigate them.
- Supply case studies on real world project management scenarios.
IT Project Management Maturity Assessment Tool (included)
This downloadable Excel tool is designed to facilitate the assessment of your IT Project Management. After you answer a series of questions about your enterprise's environment and needs, the tool will provide a set of recommendations and key consideration.