Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Contingency plans are used to establish how information systems will continue to operate in the event of a catastrophic failure of the system or associated components. Without a clear contingency plan, the enterprise will not be prepared to recover from a catastrophic system failure, and information systems may remain unavailable for a prolonged period of time.
This Contingency Planning Policy Template includes the following sections:
- Default policy statements that define what the enterprise must do.
- Default procedures that define how the enterprise must do it.
- Baseline recommendations to customize the template to individual enterprise requirements.
Use this and the related templates to build an efficient and effective enterprise Security Policy.