Vendor Landscape: The Right eForms Solution
If process is a buster, eForms will automate.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
Last Revised: May 9, 2011
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- The eForms vendor landscape is a mix of new and established vendors addressing a wide range of diverse scenarios.
- Determining which vendor fits best with your needs and budget is challenging.
- The eForms market is evolving away from the paper form entirely, replacing it with a rich UI and integration with new digital media and more advanced mobile functionality.
- Adobe LiveCycle and Acrobat, IBM Forms, and Autonomy LiquidOffice eForms are all champions within the market space.
- Once value for money is taken into consideration, Adobe Acrobat and PerfectForms become the most compelling options, though both lack the functionality for more complex and advanced use cases.
- Each product evaluated has a different set of features designed to cater to different needs based on process criticality and use cases. Choose your solution based on the criticality of your process, your use case, your industry, and your mobile needs.
Impact and Result
- Select the most appropriate eForms tool for your organization’s use case and needs.
Get to Action
Evaluate eForms solutions
Select an appropriate eForms solution.
Identify solutions that match enterprise needs
Develop a shortlist to speed-up selection of an eForms solution.