Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
When an employee departs a company, steps must be taken to ensure that the professional relationship between the employee and the company is cleanly and effectively concluded. Use this checklist to ensure that:
- The employee is being treated with fairness and respect.
- The employee understands his or her responsibility to the company.
- All company property (including equipment and documents) is accounted for.
- The security of the network and physical building is maintained.
Terminating staff is a time of high stress for everyone involved. It’s easy to make mistakes that open up the enterprise to risk. Don’t take any chances.