RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Developing a digital operating model is not only about the technology, but also about the people, processes, and governance of enterprise-wide digital change. Create a common view and understanding of how digital capabilities can enable your organization to create, capture, or deliver additional value.
- Digital initiatives are becoming a larger percentage of project portfolios. Everyone wants “digital transformation” but there is no cohesive view of how it supports the organization’s goals.
- Limited understanding of enterprise-wide digital investment opportunities. Organizations that want to invest in digital are often unaware of the full suite of digital capabilities needed to help them generate optimal business value.
- Lack of ability to track and measure maturity of digital capabilities. As business needs change, supporting digital capabilities must follow suit. However, many organizations lack the ability to track both current and desired capability maturity.
- Digital operating model diagnostic: Assess the current maturity of your organization’s current digital capabilities. Apply a forward-looking business lens to determine the required improvements.
- Digital capability development roadmap: Create a prioritized list of initiatives aimed at improving the maturity of digital capabilities and ensuring their ability to deliver business value from digital change.
- Digital capability metrics: The blueprint will provide you with a suite of metrics and measures of success to determine the effectiveness of the model and ensure that the digital capabilities support enterprise-wide digital initiatives.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.