Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
A Master Data Management (MDM) solution puts all an organization’s myriad data sources into a complete database to create a central, single version of the truth. MDM uses both process and technology to enhance data quality by cleansing, reconciling, and consolidating various data sources across the organization. This research will:
- Identify what MDM is.
- Provide steps to aid in planning an MDM implementation.
- Assist in selecting the appropriate MDM architecture for the organization.
- Help with defining an MDM strategy.
- Offer guidance with implementing an MDM strategy and optimizing it to reap the benefits.
The goal of an MDM implementation is to set up rules and standards to surrounding enterprise data to ensure it is complete, accurate, and up-to-date across all data sources.
Already a member?