Access this Video FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Some level of redundancy is an important factor in high availability. However, adding more layers of redundancy - specifically going from an active-standby scenario to active-active or even beyond that - does not have even close to the same impact as addressing people and process issues.
Organizations thinking about investing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars into increasing redundancy should first take a look at their people and processes. This video discusses the following in regards to people and process considerations:
- How secondary resources reduces risk
- Change management considerations
- Managing processes - don’t assume staff are following documented processes.
Already a member?