Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Info-Tech data indicates that 18% of higher education institutions are planning to update core management software over the next 24 months. To attain this goal, IT leaders must understand both how ERP software for the education market differs from other industries and who the major vendors are.
ERP for Education: Not Your Normal ERP
ERP solutions for the education market are commonly referred to as education administrative suites. They contain many features in common with ERP applications for other industries, notably:
- Financial management modules, including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Fixed asset management for tracking physical assets and materials.
- Purchasing and inventory control modules.
- Human resource management modules for managing employee information and compensation.
Already a member?