RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
This tool will help you organize the information required to design or select a pre-hire test that best suits the job role/group that you want to evaluate.
It covers areas such as:
- Establishing the members of the pre-hire test design team.
- Documenting the purpose of the pre-hire test.
- Recording the competencies and attributes for the ideal candidate.
- Budgeting the expense of implementing a pre-hire test.
- Selecting and documenting the pre-hire test you will use.
- Validating the pre-hire test.
- Recording pre-hire test metrics to assess the value of the test.
Use this tool in tandem with McLean & Company’s Storyboard: Design a Pre-Hire Test to Select the Best.