This tool will help you organize the information required to design or select a pre-hire test that best suits the job role/group that you want to evaluate.
It covers areas such as:
- Establishing the members of the pre-hire test design team.
- Documenting the purpose of the pre-hire test.
- Recording the competencies and attributes for the ideal candidate.
- Budgeting the expense of implementing a pre-hire test.
- Selecting and documenting the pre-hire test you will use.
- Validating the pre-hire test.
- Recording pre-hire test metrics to assess the value of the test.
Use this tool in tandem with McLean & Company’s Storyboard: Design a Pre-Hire Test to Select the Best.