Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software market is growing once again, especially those solutions focused on increasing demand in small enterprise and mid-markets. New market trends, such as Software as a Service (SaaS) and application development trends (e. g. Open Source Software, Web 2.0, community-based development) are reshaping CRM software delivery models, functional choices and value perceptions. As a result, IT decision makers are once again struggling to make effective CRM product comparisons. This research note takes an in-depth, comparative look at key players in the CRM small enterprise market and their main offerings. Coverage includes:
- A comprehensive overview of the factors influencing the CRM market.
- A graphical and text-based comparison of the five leading CRM products suitable for small enterprises, including relative vendor and product rankings.
- A summary of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each product.
- General recommendations for product selection.
Due to the emergence of new delivery (SaaS) and development models (e.g. open source, community-based development), CRM choices for small enterprises are expected to increase in number in the next 1-2 years, reiterating the need for companies to engage in a formal vendor selection process.