IT Budgeting Metrics
MeasureIT is a custom benchmarking tool that compares your IT Department's budget and spending against companies with similar demographics. Get valuable insight into your own spending practices by getting started with MeasureIT.
Easily see if your spending is in line with your industry (and similar organizations) with instant custom metrics, simply by completing the IT Budget Metrics and Benchmarking diagnostic.
This valuable data is impossible to find anywhere else.
- Prove your spending practices are dead-on with valuable budget data custom to your company.
- Compare your budget numbers with those of your peers.
- Impress your executives with over 100 metrics that are impossible to find anywhere else - generated immediately after you complete the survey.
How do you stack up?
Find out how you compare by benchmarking yourself against your peers. Enter your email to view the survey.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Custom Benchmarking: Where We Get the Data
Over 4,000 companies have already completed a MeasureIT survey, so we can provide meaningful results instantly with the data relevant to your company and your industry.MeasureIT Benchmarking Survey Participants
How to Make the Most of your Results
- Complete the Survey to generate your custom benchmarking report.
- Review your results. Were they what you expected?
- Use the following research to make improvements in your department based on the insight you've gained from your custom metrics.
Four Key Questions Answered:
- What does the actual benchmark report look like?
View the report sample
- What will I be asked in the survey?
Get a static version of the survey
- How will I benefit?
View the metrics included in this report
- How does Info-Tech use this information?