IT Talent Trends 2022
The last two years were a great experiment … but it’s not over yet. Incorporate new ways of working into your business to build and keep the best team.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
Business and IT leaders aiming to build and keep successful teams in 2022 must:
- Optimize IT in the face of a competitive labor market.
- Build or maintain a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Manage the monumental shift to the new normal of remote work.
- Weather the Great Resignation and come out on top.
- Correctly assess development areas for their teams.
- Justify investing in IT talent.
- If 2021 was about beginning to act on employee needs, 2022 will be about strategically examining each trend to ensure that the organization's promises to take action are more than lip service.
- Employees have always been able to see through disingenuous attempts to engage them, but in 2022 the stakes are higher due to increased talent mobility.
Impact and Result
This report includes:
- A concise, executive-ready trend report.
- Data and insights from IT organizations from around the world.
- Steps to take for each of the trends depending on your current maturity level.
- Examples and case studies.
- Links to in-depth Info-Tech research and tools.