Already a member? Sign In.
Need help? Our Trial Membership program will get you help on any IT project you're working on. You'll get access to our research, tools, advice and project help.
Info-Tech Research Group Usage Rights
The only proper way to reference Info-Tech Research Group when providing attribution is by use of our full company name, “Info-Tech Research Group.”
The following are acceptable attribution formats:
Info-Tech Research Group analyst or spokesperson
According to John Doe, title, Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Group Research Document
Info-Tech Research Group, [Title of research document], year of publication
Reprints of Published Research
If you want to use content from Info-Tech Research Group research externally, you need prior written permission. For example in:
- Press releases, blog posts, and articles
- External marketing collateral
- Posting complete documents on an internet or intranet site
- Posting partial sections of documents on an internet or intranet site
- Emailing complete or partial documents to partners or external contacts
For reprint and web rights pricing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excerpts from Research Reports for Marketing Collateral, Web Content, Articles, or Company Blog Posts
- All content must be approved by Info-Tech Research Group before publication.
- All excerpts must be included verbatim, in their entirety, and appear accurately with all relevant context. Paraphrasing is not allowed.
- Quotes must include the full sentence you wish to excerpt, or if in bullet form, the complete thought.
- Info-Tech Research Group research may not be used to endorse a vendor, product, service, or to criticize a competitor. No company-specific excerpts regarding competitors, and no one-to-one comparisons with other vendors, are permitted.
- Proper attribution must be given for all excerpts to Info-Tech Research Group and the original research source.
- Comparative wording that is not included in the original report, and is not the expressed opinion of Info-Tech Research Group, may not be used (for example, “Leading Champion,” “best,” “highest," "coolest," etc.)
- Any press release discussing Vendor Landscape reports must contain the Info-Tech Research Group boilerplate as it appears in the Press Release Guidelines below.
Displaying the Vendor Landscape Graphic
Vendor Landscape graphics may be used after reprint distribution rights have been purchased and content has been approved by Info-Tech Research Group. In order to receive approval for a Vendor Landscape graphic, you must meet the following criteria:
- The primary graphic (the graphic displaying all evaluated solutions) must be displayed in its entirety and maintain the integrity of the original graphic.
- Formatting changes such as color and font size must be approved by Info-Tech Research Group. Changes will be declined if they challenge the integrity of the original graphic.
- The graphic must be attributed to Info-Tech Research Group and the specific Vendor Landscape report to which the graphic belongs.
Press Release Guidelines for Vendor Landscape Reports
- Your achievement must be referenced as being “listed as a [ranking] in “Info-Tech Research Group’s [category] Vendor Landscape.”
- When discussing the parameters of the ranking, please include the following:
“Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscape reports recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace. Assessing vendors by the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise, Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscapes pay tribute to the contribution of exceptional vendors in a particular category.”
- You are free to select an excerpt from the research note to use as a quote attributed to the author of the report. However, the quote must appear verbatim in its entirety as it appears in the report, and include all relevant context. Paraphrasing is not allowed.
- Info-Tech Research Group will provide an analyst quote when requested.
- The following Info-Tech Research Group boilerplate must be included at the end of your press release:
About Info-Tech Research Group
With a paid membership of over 30,000 members worldwide, Info-Tech Research Group (www.infotech.com) is the global leader in providing tactical, practical Information Technology research and analysis. Info-Tech Research Group has a fourteen-year history of delivering quality research and is North America's fastest growing full-service IT analyst firm.
Contact for all External Content and Press Release approvals: