Security Priorities 2022
Securing the workforce in the remote environment.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
- Ransomware activities and the cost of breaches are on the rise.
- Cybersecurity talent is hard to find, and an increasing number of cybersecurity professionals are considering leaving their jobs.
- Moving to the digital world increases the risk of a breach.
- The pandemic has fundamentally changed the technology landscape. Security programs must understand how their threat surface is now different and adapt their controls to meet the challenge.
- The upside to the upheaval in 2021 is new opportunities to modernize your security program.
Impact and Result
- Use the report to ensure your plan in 2022 addresses what’s important in cybersecurity.
- Understand the current situation in the cybersecurity space.