Modernize Your Corporate Website to Drive Business Value
Drive higher user satisfaction and value through UX-driven websites.
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Not focusing your website design to address end-user needs and behaviors can:
- Drive down the user satisfaction of your website
- Decrease user retention and adoption
- Steer current and potential users to your competitors
A website design focused on delivering high user experience will:
- Create an emotional attachment for your users
- Improve brand recognition from valuable service offerings
- Increase the time users spend on your website
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Define Your UX Requirements
- List the business objectives of your website.
- Describe your user personas, use cases, and user workflow.
- Identify current UX issues through simulations, website design, and system reviews.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Strong understanding of the business goals of your website.
- Knowledge of the behaviors and needs of your website’s users.
- Realization of the root causes behind the UX issues of your website.
|1.1||Define the business objectives for the website you want to optimize||
|1.2||Define your end-user personas and map them to use cases||
|1.3||Build your website user workflow||
|1.4||Conduct a SWOT analysis of your website to drive out UX issues||
|1.5||Gauge the UX competencies of your web development team||
|1.6||Simulate your user workflow to identify the steps driving down UX||
|1.7||Assess the composition and construction of your website||
|1.8||Understand the execution of your website with a system architecture||
|1.9||Pinpoint the technical reason behind your UX issues||
|1.10||Clarify and prioritize your UX issues||
Module 2: Design Your UX-Driven Website
- Design wireframes and storyboards to be aligned to high priority use cases.
- Design a web system architecture that can sufficiently support the website.
- Identify UX metrics to gauge the success of the website.
- Establish a website design process flow.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Implementation of key design elements and website functions that users will find stimulating and valuable.
- Optimized web system architecture to better support the website.
- Website design process aligned to your current context.
- Rollout plan for your UX optimization initiatives.
|2.1||Define the roles of your UX development team||
|2.2||Build your wireframes and user storyboards||
|2.3||Design the target state of your web environment||
|2.4||List your UX metrics||
|2.5||Draw your website design process flow||
|2.6||Define your UX optimization roadmap||
|2.7||Identify and engage your stakeholders||