Modernize Your Corporate Website to Drive Business Value
Drive higher user satisfaction and value through UX-driven websites.
Not focusing your website design to address end-user needs and behaviors can:
- Drive down the user satisfaction of your website
- Decrease user retention and adoption
- Steer current and potential users to your competitors
A website design focused on delivering high user experience will:
- Create an emotional attachment for your users
- Improve brand recognition from valuable service offerings
- Increase the time users spend on your website
Module 1: Define Your UX Requirements
- List the business objectives of your website.
- Describe your user personas, use cases, and user workflow.
- Identify current UX issues through simulations, website design, and system reviews.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Strong understanding of the business goals of your website.
- Knowledge of the behaviors and needs of your website’s users.
- Realization of the root causes behind the UX issues of your website.
|1.1||Define the business objectives for the website you want to optimize||
|1.2||Define your end-user personas and map them to use cases||
|1.3||Build your website user workflow||
|1.4||Conduct a SWOT analysis of your website to drive out UX issues||
|1.5||Gauge the UX competencies of your web development team||
|1.6||Simulate your user workflow to identify the steps driving down UX||
|1.7||Assess the composition and construction of your website||
|1.8||Understand the execution of your website with a system architecture||
|1.9||Pinpoint the technical reason behind your UX issues||
|1.10||Clarify and prioritize your UX issues||
Module 2: Design Your UX-Driven Website
- Design wireframes and storyboards to be aligned to high priority use cases.
- Design a web system architecture that can sufficiently support the website.
- Identify UX metrics to gauge the success of the website.
- Establish a website design process flow.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Implementation of key design elements and website functions that users will find stimulating and valuable.
- Optimized web system architecture to better support the website.
- Website design process aligned to your current context.
- Rollout plan for your UX optimization initiatives.
|2.1||Define the roles of your UX development team||
|2.2||Build your wireframes and user storyboards||
|2.3||Design the target state of your web environment||
|2.4||List your UX metrics||
|2.5||Draw your website design process flow||
|2.6||Define your UX optimization roadmap||
|2.7||Identify and engage your stakeholders||