Formalize Project Portfolio Management for Small Enterprise
Make big gains in small steps.Book This Workshop
An immature or non-existent PPM strategy causes:
- Organizations to devote time and money to be wasted on cancelled projects, unutilized or over-allocated resources, and poorly prioritized projects.
- An ever-growing project backlog that never gets addressed.
- Organizational confusion and inefficiency.
A right-sized PPM strategy will result in:
- Frequent review of current, accurate, and consistent report data so the organization has visibility into all the work in progress.
- The ability to alleviate over-allocation of staff and align resource assignments with skills.
- The capability for IT to align intake with capacity and prioritize the highest value initiatives.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn’t enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our Project Workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a road map in place to complete your project successfully.Book Now
Module 1: Develop the Plan
- Review current state of your organization’s PPM capabilities.
- Review PPM frameworks and best practices based on Info-Tech’s practical insight.
- Develop a right-sized PPM operating plan for your organization.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Defined current and targets states for your PPM strategy.
- An understanding of Info-Tech’s framework for PPM success.
- Make decisions regarding your reporting, project intake, resource management, and project closure procedures.
|1.1||Undergo a PPM needs assessment.||
|1.2||Perform SWOT analysis.||
|1.3||Map current workflows.||
|1.4||Develop your portfolio operating plan.||
Module 2: Implement the Plan
- The development of a PPM tool and populating it with active projects from your organization.
- The definition of future requirements for the Project Portfolio Workbook.
- Strategize an effective roll-out plan for your new tools and processes.
Key Benefits Achieved
- A customized PPM tool to help ensure more consistent and accurate portfolio reporting, more effective resource management, and better project throughput.
- Clearly established team roles for rolling out new tool processes and for managing stakeholders.
|2.1||Configure one of Info-Tech’s Project Portfolio Workbook templates.||
|2.2||Pilot your portfolio operating plan using your newly configured workbook.||
|2.3||Establish implementation and organizational change management plans.||