Comprehensive software reviews to make better IT decisions
Prepare Your Processes for RPA With Blueprint
Robotic process automation (RPA) brings significant opportunities to improve business productivity in a continuously changing environment. However, RPA often requires significant organizational changes to see its full benefits, such as:
- Streamlining and adjusting business operations to accommodate the introduction of RPA in key business processes.
- Ensuring the stability and reliability of the underlying application platform by implementing and supporting IT operations automation (e.g. self-healing, load balancing).
- Bringing the business and IT together to jointly deliver and operate RPA.
Therefore, a good pilot project is critical to demonstrate the value of making this investment. Please reach out to Info-Tech’s representatives for more information of our upcoming blueprint, Build Your First RPA Bot.
The first step in an RPA pilot project is choosing the right businesses processes that exhibit the right quality attributes.
Blueprint’s Enterprise Automation Suite can help organizations determine which business processes will serve as ideal candidates. This suite provides analysts the key capabilities to capture, map, and prepare business processes for RPA deployment. Key features include:
- Process Discovery – Gather, digitalize, and centralize existing business processes that were captured on whiteboards (Intelligent Whiteboard Importer), test scripts (Test Script Mining), and Word documents (BlueDocs Document Importer).
- Business Process Modeler – Map and identify business processes optimization opportunities to prepare them for automation. This suite enables complex processes to be decomposed into high-fidelity models and traced to larger customer journeys and value streams, as well as critical information like rules, policies, controls, risks, regulations, and non-functional requirements.
- Delivery to RPA Tools – Automatically push detailed and optimized processes along with attachments and traced constraints directly into RPA development tools (e.g. UiPath) for delivery.
Blueprint brings its requirements management experience into RPA development with insightful and deep analysis of business process candidates. The suite helps organizations gain a better picture of the various RPA opportunities compared to doing this analysis completely manually. The question is whether organizations are willing to invest in an additional toolset while knowing full well the high implementation cost of RPA development tools (e.g. UiPath).
Want to Know More?
The growth of AI and workflow automation is crucial to the success of any digital transformation strategy. Learn how DRYiCE's iAutomate can help provide "zero-touch" automation.
Robotic process automation (RPA) became a forefront initiative for many organizations looking to streamline and automate business operations. FPT akaBot emerged as a notable solution consideration among the traditional big players in the RPA space.
COVID-19 has forced software companies and their suppliers to refocus efforts around prioritizing systems and workflows that are nearly 100% digital in nature. As a result, Info-Tech has observed the quick emergence of six market themes that are highly relevant post COVID-19. This note series will profile key vendors and how they fit into the post-COVID-19 world.
COVID-19 has forced software companies and their suppliers to refocus efforts around prioritizing systems and workflows that are nearly 100% digital in nature. As a result, Info-Tech has observed the quick emergence of six market themes that are highly relevant after COVID-19. This note series will profile key vendors and how they fit into the post-COVID-19 world.
IBM is changing the terms of its ubiquitous Passport Advantage agreement to remove entitled discounts on over 5,000 on-premises software products, resulting in an immediate price increase for IBM Software & Support (S&S) across its vast customer landscape.
Is it true that everything that can go wrong will go wrong? Don’t bet on it to not.
While Microsoft is not a prominent player in the RPA space now with its Power Automate solution, compared to Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automate Anywhere, its latest acquisition of Softomotive, maker of WinAutomation, demonstrates Microsoft’s dedication to mature and expand its RPA offerings.
Test data management tools offer you the ability to provision, mask, and govern the access and use of your test data, alleviating these manual, laborious and error-prone tasks from your testing, operations, and DBA teams.
When trying to implement Agile as a defined process, Scrum turned BAs or other roles into order takers with the title “product owner.” This undermines the entire value proposition of product management.