CIO Priorities 2022
Priorities to compete in the digital economy.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
- Understand how to respond to trends affecting your organization.
- Determine your priorities based on current state and relevant internal factors.
- Assign the right amount of resources to accomplish your vision.
- Consider what new challenges outside of your control will demand a response.
A priority is created when external factors hold strong synergy with internal goals and an organization responds by committing resources to either avert risk or seize opportunity. These are the priorities identified in the report:
- Reduce Friction in the Hybrid Operating Model
- Improve Your Ransomware Readiness
- Support an Employee-Centric Retention Strategy
- Design an Automation Platform
- Prepare to Report on New Environmental, Social, and Governance Metrics
Impact and Result
Update your strategic roadmap to include priorities that are critical and relevant for your organization based on a balance of external and internal factors.Unlock This Blueprint
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved