Build an IT Risk Management Program
Mitigate the IT risks that could negatively impact your organization.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
- Risk is unavoidable. Without a formal program to manage IT risk, you may be unaware of your severest IT risks.
- The business could be making decisions that are not informed by risk.
- Reacting to risks AFTER they occur can be costly and crippling, yet it is one of the most common tactics used by IT departments.
- IT risk is business risk. Every IT risk has business implications. Create an IT risk management program that shares accountability with the business.
Impact and Result
- Transform your ad hoc IT risk management processes into a formalized, ongoing program, and increase risk management success.
- Take a proactive stance against IT threats and vulnerabilities by identifying and assessing IT’s greatest risks before they occur.
- Involve key stakeholders including the business senior management team to gain buy-in and to focus on IT risks most critical to the organization.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved